Sliivo
Contributor

having trouble topping up my account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Sliivo,

Thanks for your post. 

In order for the Community to best assist, more details will be needed in terms of the payment method you're trying to use. 

We also have a great support article titled Ways to Top-UpOpens in a new tab or window on our website that will help you find different ways to top-up and provide helpful tips if you're having issues.☺ 

View reply in original post

10 REPLIES 10

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Sliivo,

Thanks for your post. 

In order for the Community to best assist, more details will be needed in terms of the payment method you're trying to use. 

We also have a great support article titled Ways to Top-UpOpens in a new tab or window on our website that will help you find different ways to top-up and provide helpful tips if you're having issues.☺ 

Mike
Contributor

Why can't I top up my account.

I've tried to put money on my phone sale Xoom a PayPal partner and they sent me a PIN code that I have to enter in but don't know where I have to do it I need help

I have tried using multiple sim cards trying to top up using the app, but they are having problem recognising the credit cards but I've been using the same credit cards before to top up multiple times with no issues.

Is it possible to top up my account on the date I'm supposed to top it up with my balance on my lucky Mobile account

You have to wait for  a certain day of the month it should say it underneath top up your account or underneath your account plan

Anyone having an error pop up stating technical difficulties when processing payment? It's been all day.

Can i set up my bank account to pay

Hey, I would like to know if I can set up "Lucky Telecom inc" as a payee with my banking app and set the account number as my phone number and use that to pay my phone bill, would that work?

How to use voucher?