Straight to voicemail

Cl
Contributor

I’m getting calls from numbers that are not in my contact list and they are going straight to voicemail as a silenced call. How do I turn this off?  These are not calls displaying as unknown or private caller. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Cl,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

This usually happens when the function to ignore private or unknown calls is activated in your phone's call settings. 

For steps on how to deactivate the function, can you share your phone's make and model?

View reply in original post

You can also give the below a try;

1. Open the dialer app on your phone.
  2. Select the three dot menu icon in the top right.
  3. Select Settings.
  4. Tap on Block numbers.
  5. Toggle OFF Block unknown/private numbers.

Give that a try and keep us posted.

View reply in original post

21 REPLIES 21

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Cl,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

This usually happens when the function to ignore private or unknown calls is activated in your phone's call settings. 

For steps on how to deactivate the function, can you share your phone's make and model?

Cl
Contributor

I found it and disabled the setting. Thank you!

I’m getting calls from numbers that are not in my contact list and they are going straight to voicemail as a silenced call. How do I turn it off?

I found this thread as well but the solution is not mentioned:

https://forum.luckymobile.ca/t5/Lucky-Mobile-Community-Forum/Straight-to-voicemail/m-p/766

any help will be appreciated (using Samsung A02)

Thanks!

Hey there @gl

Welcome to the Community. 

To remove a number from your blocked list follow these steps;

1. From a Home screen, tap the. Phone icon. (lower-left). If unavailable, swipe up from the center of a Home screen then tap. Phone.
  2. Tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right).
  3. Tap. Settings. then tap. Block numbers.
  4. To remove a number from the blocked list, tap the. Remove icon. located to the right of the number.

Let the Community know if you have any questions.

Hi @LuckyMobileAntgio ,

Thank you for the instructions.

I followed them and I don't have any number on the block list.

any idea why this happens?

Thanks!

You can also give the below a try;

1. Open the dialer app on your phone.
  2. Select the three dot menu icon in the top right.
  3. Select Settings.
  4. Tap on Block numbers.
  5. Toggle OFF Block unknown/private numbers.

Give that a try and keep us posted.

Thanks @LuckyMobileAntgio , I will try and keep you updated (I am pretty sure it was already set to OFF).

Thank you!

All of my incoming calls are going to my voicemail..my phone don't ring..I can make out going calls

Hi there @Machsix.

Welcome to the Community.

Are you still having issues with calls going straight to voicemail?

If so, check out the instructions left above by @LuckyMobileAntgio and keep us updated.

— Kris

All of my incoming calls are going to my voicemail..my phone doesn’t ring. I can make out going calls

I can't receive calls.Anytime someone calls me,it goes straight to voicemail.

Please assist.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro and it has an issue with calls going direct to voicemail. Problem is, it only happens some times. It may do this for a week or two (or just a couple of days) and then it's fine. I have missed a lot of important calls and Apple says Lucky is at fault....it's not the phone. I was in another thread on here and was then directed to this thread. I have followed your instructions above and all of the settings are correct. Help! Please!

Hi there, @williamdee.

To make sure, are you experiencing any other service issues during these periods? Dropped calls, text messages being lost, etc.

Additionally, are these calls coming from people in your contacts list, or from unknown numbers? Are they other Lucky Mobile users?

Looking forward to hearing back.

williamdee
Contributor II

To the best of my knowledge, there are no issues with any other services, such as text messages. As to the calls going right to voice mail, they only seem to be people I know, who call often, and are in my contacts list. I am not aware of anyone else that uses Lucky Mobile.