Dollarama gift card

renpecalp2
Contributor

Hello I went to the dollarama and I went to the self checkout and scan the code you guys send me of the gift card at first it didn’t seem to work so the cashiers told us to come to the cash register and she will do it manually, when we went to pay with the gift card she said that the balance was zero at this location the internet was not working properly so we told her we were going to find out what happen and come back when I looked at the dollarama app it said that the card went through and we went back to show them and they didn’t want to give us the items that we bought or return the money to card 😭😭😭 idk what to do we already contact dollarama and they don’t answer … we didn’t get our  items and the lady kept saying that the balance was gone 😩😩😩 please help us

4 REPLIES 4

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @renpecalp2

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

This is definitely strange and we would like to clarify a quick detail with you; When you went back into the app it was showing that the funds where available prior and after your transaction in store it showed that your balance was used up is that correct?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Yes exactly but for the cashier it didn’t seem that way so she didn’t let us take the items 

C82CFDFF-2284-4FCC-BCE3-90AEDC5EEB93.png

Hi there @renpecalp2, thank you very much for the clarification.
As the funds were previously loaded on your card, in this case the representative at Dollarama will need to review this further and ensure the transactions are correct. 
- Patricia

I already contact them and even the lady at the store told me that I should contact you guys and also I tried this feature on the dollarama app where you can chat and they told me that I need the email adress of the person who bought the card and that without this email I cannot do anything about 😔 but call customer service and I call and they don’t answer I left my phone number and they don’t call back 😞