How to remove voicemail from account?

Moe42
Contributor II

How to remove voicemail from account i don't have it setup as i don't use it.but I'm still getting notifications that I got new voicemail.

124 REPLIES 124

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hello @Moe42, 

We have sent you a Private Message. Please check your Inbox, next to your Profile avatar.

Unsure of where to find your Inbox, see this link.

How to deactivate my voicemail?

Hey there @Joyful

Your request requires access to your account in order to fulfill the removal of your voicemail. 

We have sent you a Private Message. Please check your Inbox, next to your Profile avatar.

Hello. I need assistance in deactivating the voicemail.

Thank you,

Hey there @Xuthus,

Your request requires access to your account in order to remove your voicemail. 

Hello,

Could I also recieve assistance in deactivating my voicemail?

Thank you!

Hey there @Eugene34 

Your request requires access to your account in order to remove your voicemail. 

Please check your inbox, next to your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

- How do I remove voice mail from my account. I do not use voice mail and would like it removed. I want to talk to people or at worst case, they can send me a text!

Hi there @curb35. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community 🙂

We need a bit more information in order to help with this request, and have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox, next to your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

- Patricia

Ben_22
Contributor

I too would like to be able to deactivate my voicemail. Too many spam calls going to voicemail

Hey @Ben_22. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community 🙂

We're glad to look into this for you. We will require more information, and have sent you a private message.

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

- Patricia

Hello- I need assistance in deactivating my voicemail.

Thank you!

Hey @fendiegin. Thanks for reaching out to the Lucky Mobile Community.

We're here for you, and would be glad to help with this request. We've sent you a private message in order to gather more information. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

- Patricia

how deactivated my voice mail?

Thank you