How do I change my billing address?

AngerIncarnate89
Contributor

The inattentive saleswoman at Walmart put my billing address down wrong. I would like to correct this. Plz help hombres.

56 REPLIES 56

Hey @AngerIncarnate89. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

We're happy to look into this request, and have sent you a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Thank you.

- Patricia

At first, I got a Lucky Mobile number and accepted an agreement with my old address, and then moved to a new apartment. I need to update the ageemet with my new address for verification purpose. Please help me to fix it and contact me with the private massages.

Hi there @treenew.

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

We're happy to look into this request, and have sent you a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Thank you.

— Kris

Wyldstyle
Contributor

Could someone contact me with how to update my address online? Thank you.

Hi there @Wyldstyle,

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Thank you.

Could someone tell me how to update my address? Thank you.

Hi there @NameFor. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Thank you.

At first, I got a Lucky Mobile number and accepted an agreement with my old address, and then moved to other province. I need to update the ageemet with my new address for verification purpose. Please help me to fix it and contact me with the private massages.

Hi there @Just . Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Thank you.

I want to change my address because I move to new house. Please guide me.

Hi there @Hoanguyen. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Thank you.

Hello I want to change my billing address. I just activated my simcard through phone call and he inputs the wrong address in it. Can you help me with that? Thank you

Hi there @Dada. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Thank you.

Is there a way for me to change my address on my account or on the Lucky app?