How to View my past Payment History

OldLamplighter
Contributor

On the Payment History page, the "From" & "To"  calendars aren't working!  Useless. How are you supposed to overcome that?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @OldLamplighter, thanks for reaching out to the Lucky Mobile Community, and for letting us know about this.

Are you accessing the Lucky Mobile My Account through the app or a browser? If using a browser we recommend clearing cookies and cache before trying again. 

Have you been able to duplicate this on any other device?

- Patricia

I am also having this issue. i have made 2 payments to the account, have received an email notification that they were both successful, but I don't see them on the account at all. I have tried clearing the cache, checking on the app as well as online. I still can not seem to find them. The first one was made days ago...

MK4753
Regular Contributor II

Hey Angela,

Go to your computer/laptop and log in to "My account", and go to "My Prepaid Account".

You will see the option for payment history.

Alternatively you can do it on the app or phone browser, however the UI is not very easy to use.

sido
Contributor

UI on payment history is useless and I cannot go back even a year. Has anyone figure out how to look at the history?