Sim card and new phone transfer complications

Alexandria
Contributor

I typed in my new lucky sim card # and my imei # for my new phone on my lucky account and it said it worked and was compatible but when I needed to type in the pin code I was supposed to receive on my cell phone through text to certify it worked and transfered I never received that pin through text, I asked for a code resend 3 times and tried this whole process over 5 different times now and same result everytime. And yet I still don't have service on this sim card and on my account it still says I never updated my new sim card or imei # when I did 5 different times now but it doesn't show that I did on my lucky account.

I need help I can't even call lucky mobile with this sim either still..

4 REPLIES 4

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Alexandria

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

As the Community is a peer to peer assistance channel, we wouldn't have direct access to your account. 

Bellow are a few tips that may help;

• If you're using the app, try on a computer with the desktop My Account profile.
  • If using the app, try deleting the app and re-install it. 
  • If using a computer, try clearing your cookies and cache and try again. 
  • If using a computer, try a different browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.), you can also try in incognito mode and make sure to turn off the pop-up blocker.

Give those a try and keep us updated.

Trying to transfer my service to a new SIM card. When it gets to the 'Verification of Ownership' section, it sends me a 4 digit PIN to my phone, which I then type in to the form. The 4 digit code gets rejected, every time. Ridiculous.

mg_gti
Contributor

Tried mobile, desktop, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, incognito, nothing works. The verification on the website is broken. 

Hey there @mg_gti , 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

We would like to have a closer look at your concern and help wherever we can. To get started, we've sent you a private message with details that we need.

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window