Can’t message android account while in group chat

Zachtiktik
Contributor

I have an android friend and I’m trying to make a group chat with him and another iPhone friend but when I make the group chat I can’t send the messages but I can through normal texts, my android friend also can’t make a group chat because I won’t see it for some reason, pease help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @Zachtiktik. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Could you try giving the following steps a try and report back if group messaging with your friend on Android still doesn't work?

1. Go to your Settings
  2. Select Messages
  3. Select Messaging
  4. Select Group Messaging and make sure it's enabled
  5. If enabled, try toggling off and back on again. Restart your phone, then try to redo the group messages.

For more details, check out Messaging servicesOpens in a new tab or window on LuckyMobile.ca. Once on the page, scroll down to Group messaging to learn more on the requirements.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

View reply in original post

2 REPLIES 2

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @Zachtiktik. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

Could you try giving the following steps a try and report back if group messaging with your friend on Android still doesn't work?

1. Go to your Settings
  2. Select Messages
  3. Select Messaging
  4. Select Group Messaging and make sure it's enabled
  5. If enabled, try toggling off and back on again. Restart your phone, then try to redo the group messages.

For more details, check out Messaging servicesOpens in a new tab or window on LuckyMobile.ca. Once on the page, scroll down to Group messaging to learn more on the requirements.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

When I go to messages on iPhone to enable MMS group messaging, nothing shows up for me to enable it. I'm wondering if Lucky supports it is an error with my phone.