Name on call display

Vomb
Contributor II

When I call a phone that has name and number call display function only my number shows not my name. How can I have both my name and number show when I call?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Vomb,

Welcome to the Community and that's a good question.

As you have advised the person you're calling already subscribes to the feature, Caller Name Display is only functional where VoLTE coverage is available, however Lucky Mobile does not support Caller Name Display. 

Alternatively, your name will show depending on if and how you're saved in the recipients contact list. 

View reply in original post

I called tech support and they said they will do a reset and my name should show in about a week. I checked today and it still shows unknown name. 
Thanks for your reply to my question which makes more sense to me than what tech support said as I believe they are not aware that Luckymobile does not support name display. 
They should check on this forum!

Thanks. 

View reply in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Vomb,

Welcome to the Community and that's a good question.

As you have advised the person you're calling already subscribes to the feature, Caller Name Display is only functional where VoLTE coverage is available, however Lucky Mobile does not support Caller Name Display. 

Alternatively, your name will show depending on if and how you're saved in the recipients contact list. 

I called tech support and they said they will do a reset and my name should show in about a week. I checked today and it still shows unknown name. 
Thanks for your reply to my question which makes more sense to me than what tech support said as I believe they are not aware that Luckymobile does not support name display. 
They should check on this forum!

Thanks. 

I'm wondering how I can change the name of my phone number, so when I call people they can see my name on their caller ID.

Thanks

Is there any way to change my caller ID display name so when I'm calling people a different name will come up on their phone not my govy name?