How do I activate my voicemail?

Hug
Contributor

I'm looking to find out how I activate my voice mail.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileElla
Retired Moderator

Hi! Activating voicemail feature varies from one device to another. Normally, this feature comes automatically on most of our current Lucky Mobile plans. iPhones can access voicemail by holding down the 1 key on the dial pad until your phone dials your 10-digit phone number or you can simply press the voicemail icon on the bottom right corner of the dial pad screen. Pressing the voicemail icon takes you directly to your voicemail and will ask for your password which is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key. On the other hand, android phones can access voicemail by holding down the 1 key on the dial pad until the phone dials your 10-digit phone number. You will automatically connect to your mailbox and be prompted to enter your temporary password; this password is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key.

Should in case you have further inquiries or concerns regarding this feature, please let us know and we're here to help. Thank you. 

View reply in original post

tech_junkie
Lucky Mobile Employee

Check out the Calling Features section on Lucky Mobile support. Hopefully you get that working 🙂

View reply in original post

8 REPLIES 8

LuckyMobileElla
Retired Moderator

Hi! Activating voicemail feature varies from one device to another. Normally, this feature comes automatically on most of our current Lucky Mobile plans. iPhones can access voicemail by holding down the 1 key on the dial pad until your phone dials your 10-digit phone number or you can simply press the voicemail icon on the bottom right corner of the dial pad screen. Pressing the voicemail icon takes you directly to your voicemail and will ask for your password which is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key. On the other hand, android phones can access voicemail by holding down the 1 key on the dial pad until the phone dials your 10-digit phone number. You will automatically connect to your mailbox and be prompted to enter your temporary password; this password is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key.

Should in case you have further inquiries or concerns regarding this feature, please let us know and we're here to help. Thank you. 

tech_junkie
Lucky Mobile Employee

Check out the Calling Features section on Lucky Mobile support. Hopefully you get that working 🙂

raksotvoldiyev
Contributor

I forgot my password to voicemail 

Hello! So I have never set up my voicemail before, I did not set a 4 digit pin verification code, never have set up my entry for a greeting when I was unavailable.  I have never been able to check my voicemail! When I go to check it it says to put in my four digit PIN, when I have never put in a four digit PIN before, I never set up my voicemail! So I do not have a four digit pin, and I cannot set a new one without having my previous four digit pin, which again I dont have because I never set it up!! I may have to go to another company soon if I do not find a solution. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ive tried to change my voicemail multiple times and it never works, I change it and then i try to see what it is and its the default greeting

MK4753
Regular Contributor II

Hey Suzy,

For voicemail, usually people do not set it up right away after activating and thus Lucky Mobile provides them a temporary initial voicemail password to set it up later. 

For the first time set up you will need that 4 digit PIN and after entering you will be asked to change the voicemail pass to any 4 digit.

There are 2 ways to get your initial PIN,

You can find your initial voicemail PIN, in the Lucky Mobile app, by going to Services tab (Bottom Left) and scroll all the way down until you see "Manage my device" tab, in that click on the option "Feature settings" and there you go you can get your initial voicemail password. If you are opening your my account from a browser or a computer, you will need to log in and go to "My plans & add-ons" under "My services" tab. And over there you will see "Voicemail Password" option to reset the PIN.

There is one more way if you recently activated the Lucky Mobile SIM and haven't set up the login for My Account, just go to your email and search "Lucky Mobile" and pull out the email agreement which was sent on the day of the activation, you get the initial voicemail PIN on the first page under your phone number and account details. Hopefully this helps.

# to check voice mail

Rather than dialing voicemail will 44625 enable/disable work?