Activating a Second SIM to my Lucky Mobile account

freerangecloud
Contributor II

Hey all,

Hoping there is a solution that doesn't involve registering another account.  I have a current SIM with Lucky that is working great and I just purchased a second SIM for use in another device.  Is there any way I can add the second SIM (with it's own plan) to my existing Lucky account.  Hoping I can manage multiple SIMs from one account without needing separate accounts and emails for each one.

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi guys! Thanks for participating actively on this topic. Really appreciate your messages. Should you wish to consolidate or link another Lucky account/number to your existing one, you may surely do so by accessing your account online> My Profile> Link a Prepaid Account> enter Lucky Mobile number that you'd like to add. 

View reply in original post

Yeah, from my experience you need to register 2 Lucky accounts under 2 different emails.  Activate the new SIM under the new email and then once you have a phone number attached to the new SIM, you can transfer it to your primary account.  Kind of clunky to be honest, but I confirmed it does work.

View reply in original post

23 REPLIES 23

tech_junkie
Lucky Mobile Employee

Hey there, unfortunatly you cannot use multiple sims with the same line. You would need to swap out the sim from one device to the other if you want to use 2 phones for the same number.

freerangecloud
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply

It's not the same line, I wish to have different plans different phone numbers, and different devices given to different people.  Just hoping I can manage it all in one place instead of needing different logins.

Hi guys! Thanks for participating actively on this topic. Really appreciate your messages. Should you wish to consolidate or link another Lucky account/number to your existing one, you may surely do so by accessing your account online> My Profile> Link a Prepaid Account> enter Lucky Mobile number that you'd like to add. 

Thanks for the reply!  So to confirm the workflow:

I should first activate the new SIM under it's own account
Then once it's active, I can link it to the primary account

Does that sound correct?

That's correct. Once your secondary account is successfully linked, this now enables you to view and access both accounts in one profile. 

Thanks, confirmed it worked.

Splewis1
Contributor

Can I get multiple number on one account use for my children I would like to make get sims is this possible 

kalise2009
Contributor

trying to add a second phone to same acct for my twins.... keeps telling me my email is already being used - no kidding and won't let me proceed.   anyone have two phones on the same acct?

Yeah, from my experience you need to register 2 Lucky accounts under 2 different emails.  Activate the new SIM under the new email and then once you have a phone number attached to the new SIM, you can transfer it to your primary account.  Kind of clunky to be honest, but I confirmed it does work.

I would be interested in this as well!  I have an LTE smartwatch that only supports eSIM

Hey everyone, great conversation so far and love to see so many of you!

At this time smartwatches are not supported on Lucky Mobile.

All your questions regarding eSIM are available on LuckyMobile.ca under Support > Sim Card & Phone Support > Dual SIM Card.   Transfers and/or activating eSIMs on your current Lucky Mobile account require having a compatible phone and you can find all compatible phones and the steps for each in the previous links.

I already have 1 phone set up through Lucky for my son and am wanting to add a different phone/sim for my daughter under my account. Am I able to do this or do I have to set up a different account and email?

Thank you

Can i have 2 separate SIM cards activated on 2 phones with 2 different numbers on one email account?

Kell
Contributor

Activated new sim in daughters phone.  but used e mail connected to other child's phone now cant access new account to finish set up . Any suggestions .