Change plan if account is suspended

Susan
Contributor

Can I change my plan if my account is suspended?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Susan

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

That can depend on the type of suspension you're referring to. To find out, log in My Account and attempt to complete the change, if unable you will get a pop-up advising you of such. 

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

View reply in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Susan

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

That can depend on the type of suspension you're referring to. To find out, log in My Account and attempt to complete the change, if unable you will get a pop-up advising you of such. 

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

How do I change a plan when the account is suspended the bill is due today and it’s not letting me change the plan 

MK4753
Regular Contributor II

Hey Bay-1977,

In the lucky mobile app, there is wierd thing that it wont allow you to switch the plans if your plan is expired and you want to start the other month, without topping up.

So according to Lucky mobile app, you will first renew and top up for your current plan which was expired and than after the payment you can change the plan, which means that the plan change will start from next month.

Please dont top up for changing the plan, simply call customer service and change the plan, and after they change on call make a top and let them check if the payment is used for the new plan or not.

We all need to use this process until Lucky Mobile fixes this wierd thing to change the plan.

am in the same predicament.. credit card expired unbeknownst to me and by the time I got it back and working my payment was overdue and now am suspended...  nice if LM to do that to a loyal customer. Now I can't get in touch with them.... sure they can do a callback but guess what??? my cell phone is incapacitated and they won't accept an alternate # (home#) so now in a pickle...   not happy...  ((