Bill statements and Payment History

krispunay
Contributor

Hi! May I know how to access my bill statement?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @krispunay! Lucky Mobile is a prepaid service, and there is no monthly bill statement.

But, for tips and tricks on how to manage your account 24/7 check this out.

Have a great day! 🙂

- Patricia

View reply in original post

Sometimes in my workplace I had to submit employee expenses on Lucky Mobile. This is what I did, because I could not find a better way - unless forum admins can suggest otherwise. 😅

1) There are no receipts of topping-up. So you need to make your own based on the information you can gather.

2) Log in to your Lucky Mobile account on a computer (not via their app), and then go to the history of account (don't remember the exact names off the top of my head), and select the range of dates/period you are interested in.

3) Then take a screenshot of this page as proof that the account was topped up.

4) Now, Lucky Mobile only shows the charges / top-ups without the sales tax! 😭 You will need to also show how much you paid with the sales tax in order to get a proper refund.

5) You will need to make a printscreen /screenshot of the charge on your credit card showing the actual transaction to Lucky Mobile. Don't forget to mask/color all the other charges except the Lucky Mobile for personal data protection - your employer doesn't need to see all transactions.

6) Submit these 2 pictures as "receipts", and explain why you submit both documents. My employer accepted it no issues.

Bottom line is, Lucky Mobile's payment history is the worst I have ever seen, so you need to come up with new creative ways. 
Moreover, I have a $5/month bonus credit for a referral so I automatically top up $20 from my credit card instead of $25. Lucky Mobile does not show that I topped up $20 and a separate credit of $5 for the total of $25 - it shows that the top-up was $25. So again, I have to explain on my expenses why Lucky Mobile's records show the top up was $25, but my credit card only shows $20+tax. 

I do hope the developers could improve their system to properly report all the transactions. Orherwise it is not user friendly and super confusing. 😳

View reply in original post

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @krispunay! Lucky Mobile is a prepaid service, and there is no monthly bill statement.

But, for tips and tricks on how to manage your account 24/7 check this out.

Have a great day! 🙂

- Patricia

jobsnearmilos
Contributor

I need to consult my payment history. I don't see that on luckymobile.ca. Please advise. Thank you.

How do I print off my receipts from the auto payments? TIA. 🙂

I'm looking to send my receipt for work.

Where on lucky mobile do you find receipt after topping up

Sometimes in my workplace I had to submit employee expenses on Lucky Mobile. This is what I did, because I could not find a better way - unless forum admins can suggest otherwise. 😅

1) There are no receipts of topping-up. So you need to make your own based on the information you can gather.

2) Log in to your Lucky Mobile account on a computer (not via their app), and then go to the history of account (don't remember the exact names off the top of my head), and select the range of dates/period you are interested in.

3) Then take a screenshot of this page as proof that the account was topped up.

4) Now, Lucky Mobile only shows the charges / top-ups without the sales tax! 😭 You will need to also show how much you paid with the sales tax in order to get a proper refund.

5) You will need to make a printscreen /screenshot of the charge on your credit card showing the actual transaction to Lucky Mobile. Don't forget to mask/color all the other charges except the Lucky Mobile for personal data protection - your employer doesn't need to see all transactions.

6) Submit these 2 pictures as "receipts", and explain why you submit both documents. My employer accepted it no issues.

Bottom line is, Lucky Mobile's payment history is the worst I have ever seen, so you need to come up with new creative ways. 
Moreover, I have a $5/month bonus credit for a referral so I automatically top up $20 from my credit card instead of $25. Lucky Mobile does not show that I topped up $20 and a separate credit of $5 for the total of $25 - it shows that the top-up was $25. So again, I have to explain on my expenses why Lucky Mobile's records show the top up was $25, but my credit card only shows $20+tax. 

I do hope the developers could improve their system to properly report all the transactions. Orherwise it is not user friendly and super confusing. 😳

I need invoice copies of my monthly phone bill so that I can get reimbursed for work. Where do i obtain this paperwork?

I understand bill statements aren't available on a month-to-month basis, but I was wondering how to get a bill statement for verification purposes (with my address). Can I obtain this through an email inquiry? Thanks. 

I need to get printed copies of my phone records for certain dates , how do I go about that???

SanderW
Contributor

It would be nice to be able to extract an invoice for reimbursement purposes from the profile.

I need to consult my payment history. It's not working and it is asking my father to top up his account despite being debited on the 18th of this month.

please help.

Hey there @cvmobile , 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

You can review your fathers payment history with the link provided in the accepted solution above. 

If you're having issues accessing the details, are you trying via the app (if so, are you using an Android or Apple device?) or via a regular browser on a desktop/laptop?

You can also find useful information on our support article I’m having issues with my serviceOpens in a new tab or window

Keep us posted.☺

Need to present a cell phone bill with my address in order to renew government documents. How can I get mail? Somebody please help. Somebody else asked and there were no replies. 

• How can one download past payments invoices?