Why does it not show incoming number on my usage

Rickmcleod
Contributor

Why does it not show incoming number on my usage?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Rickmcleod

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Any incoming call information can be reviewed via your call log on your phone. As a matter of privacy protection, we're unable to provide identifying information for incoming calls.

This privacy protection is also applicable to your text messages and data usage. 

In other words, what is currently showed on My Account is the usage section, is the only information we can provide.

View reply in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Rickmcleod

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Any incoming call information can be reviewed via your call log on your phone. As a matter of privacy protection, we're unable to provide identifying information for incoming calls.

This privacy protection is also applicable to your text messages and data usage. 

In other words, what is currently showed on My Account is the usage section, is the only information we can provide.

Muffinzxoxo
Contributor

I'm certain that we all know that if you go into the phone log you can see what numbers were dialed. The issue I'm assuming is in the lucky mobile app in the usage section why do they all show up unknown?

Good morning, @Muffinzxoxo. Welcome to the Community.

As you've said you're attempting to look via the app, could you try logging in via a web browser and confirm if this continues to be the case?

Additionally as pointed out by @LuckyMobileAntgio above, as a matter of privacy protection, numbers from incoming calls and text messages will not be visible to you from us. You'll need to review your Calling and Messaging app of choice in your phone to review that information specifically.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Could anyone tell me what event means when checking out my data usage? Is there somewhere I can see definitions of all the terms used?