Refer a Friend to Lucky Mobile

BettyBoop
Contributor

Refer a friend does not work. I have told a lot of people how cheap lucky mobile is but stopped the referral program as I have tried it twice and my friends nor I have received no referral bonuses.

28 REPLIES 28

I referred a friend and they signed up today.  When I go to the refer a friend link (https://www.luckymobile.ca/Referral-Program) it says "Sorry, something went wrong."    I talked to customer service and they suggested clearing my browser cache, waiting a hour and trying a different browser.  Now of these helped.  Any one else have this problem?

MK4753
Regular Contributor II

Hey, Bax234,

Try going to "luckymobile.ca/refer".

Set this up before doing your friend's activation, or else the referral doesn't count.

After waiting months, No rebate yet ! Not sure why this rebate they say we are untitled to is not coming?!

I see from this forum I am not the only one.

How do myself/ friend get the refer a friend promotion? Who can I speak with? 

Hi there, @DM Trippy. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community, and thanks for your post.

You can check out our page on our website here for Lucky Mobile Refer-A-FriendOpens in a new tab or window, as well as rules and details. 🙂

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Within my Status of Refer-A-Friend it's showing 2 successful and I've confirmed with the 2 referred friends, and they both have their $50.

How to fix this issue?

Anne
Contributor

same problem here. 7 Successful  recommendations since december 2023 and no bonus applied. 

Hey, I have referred a handful of people back when I signed up in November, and my referral status is all listed as accepted.

Henry__0-1708983077416.png

How come under my account I only have one instance of referral credits?

Henry__1-1708983114682.png

Henry_
Contributor

Hey, any updates on this?  I noticed my topic got merged to this thread but there has not been a solution.

Anne-Marie
Contributor

Same issue for me. I called the support line, they said they will investigate and they call me back a few days later. They told me the +20 references I found all failed due to different reasons but I told them I can see that I can see 17 successful in my report. I told the agent I think there is a system problem as many here are facing the same issue.

2024-02-29_20-47-40.png

Hi there, @Henry_ and @Anne-Marie. Thanks for your posts.

We'll be reaching out in a private message to collect further info and investigate further. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Anne
Contributor

ok, waiting for the PV. My mailbox is empty.

Anne-Marie
Contributor

Hi Lucky. Got the PM but still waiting for feedback and resolution. 😞

Newbie here and Just joined Lucky. I had a friend referral but messed up the link. I mistakenly used my home phone number I believe and not my cell number for the referral submission. Pretty sure in haste I entered the wrong number.
 How can this be corrected or checked ?