Change Name associated to Phone Number

freerangecloud
Contributor II

Wondering if it's possible to change the name associated to a phone number.

As a test, I created a new account, unlinked my existing phone number from my old account, linked it to the new account and was surprised when my name and credit card information were ported over to the new account.  Is there any way of changing the name associated to a phone number (and not just the display name on the account)?

Thanks!

36 REPLIES 36

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hello @freerangecloud, 

We have sent you a Private Message. Please check your Inbox, next to your Profile avatar.

Unsure of where to find your Inbox, see this link.

Hi I also have same questions, Is it possible to transfer SIM ownership/account to another family member?

Hey there @Soma

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

We've sent you a private message with some details to complete your request.

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Can I change the name associated with my account?

Hey there @D23 ,

We've sent you a private message with some details to complete your request.

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

I have two accounts I pay for for my kids. I want to transfer one of the phone lines to my son. How do we do that. Unlink with me then he opens a prepaid account and keeps his phone number?

Hey there @Cmcmc. Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

We've sent you a private message with some details to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Wondering if it's possible to change the name associated to a phone number.

Hey there @Memory. Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

We've sent you a private message with some details to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

My son uses a Lucky Mobile phone that is in my name.   Is there a way that I can transfer to his name now that is is older and gainfully employed?

Hey there @Mattym. Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

I would also like to unlink my number from the current account and register it with a new name.  Can you please send me instructions on how to do that as well?  Thank you

Hey there @SBC,

Ahmed
Contributor

i would like to change as well, how can i change please?