Top up during suspension

Momlife
Contributor

So I forgot to top my sons phone. It has now been suspended. I tried to top up online I'm blocked. Tried calling *111 on his phone and it wont got thru.  Do I need to go to lucky kiosks or call customers service using my phone (not lucky line) just one to get my sons phone back up. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there, @Momlife,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Community.

We have a great Support article titled Service TroubleshootingOpens in a new tab or window that may help you get the account up and running.

Check it out and let us know if it helped. ☺

View reply in original post

Hey there @trakk_999.

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community, and thank you for your post.

The Community will need more details in order to help;

• Have you verified the status of your online accountOpens in a new tab or window?
  •  Did you have enough fundsOpens in a new tab or window to cover your plan this month?
  • Did you request any changes to be made?

We'd also recommend checking out our Support article on Service TroubleshootingOpens in a new tab or window for more info that may be of assistance.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

View reply in original post

48 REPLIES 48

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there, @Momlife,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Community.

We have a great Support article titled Service TroubleshootingOpens in a new tab or window that may help you get the account up and running.

Check it out and let us know if it helped. ☺

I’ve always paid on time and only had this account for about 6 months. why was it just shut down?

Hey there @trakk_999.

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community, and thank you for your post.

The Community will need more details in order to help;

• Have you verified the status of your online accountOpens in a new tab or window?
  •  Did you have enough fundsOpens in a new tab or window to cover your plan this month?
  • Did you request any changes to be made?

We'd also recommend checking out our Support article on Service TroubleshootingOpens in a new tab or window for more info that may be of assistance.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Ranillo
Contributor

Why my account was suspended? I topped up Dec 9.

I have used all my time for the month and just topped phone up. How long till its activated  again.

I have two #'s with Lucky mobile, you never took the payments from my account and now the phones are

I joined Lucky paid my monthly bill, question is why is it saying now my account is suspended?

I paid 3 times and my phone is still not actived

Hey there @melansonp

Welcome to the Community. 

Wanted to confirm if you were up and running or if you still needed help?

Can't get acc to activate whatsoever rather I pay with top up card or my bank/debit 

Hey there @Phonecalls,

Welcome to the Community. 

Wanted to confirm if you were up and running or if you still needed help?

This morning I successfully activated the $25 Unlimited Canada Min 500MB plan with payment by VISA. I received a message "Great news! Your account is now active" from you.

But my account shows following message.

"Your current balance is $0.00 and your account has been suspended. Your account has been suspended as you have not paid your Total Monthly Charge (Plan + Add-Ons). Top-Up now with sufficient funds to continue your mobile service.Please note, if you don't Top-Up, your account will be deactivated on October 12, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) and you will no longer have access to any remaining funds."

How can I solve this problem?

My account has been suspended, but the monthly payment charged successfully.

My call service is suspended. I am trying to talk to customer service, there is no option to talk to someone. It asks for call back, which is not happening after my several request. Do I have any choice or look for other service provider?