Account Suspended. Payments made.

Meagan
Contributor

Hi, my account got suspended so I top up my payment. It says in my bank account that the money was received but on the Lucky Mobile app it says that the payment has failed and I cannot receive call, call people or text. Can I atleast get a refund?!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @Meagan. Welcome to the Community.

We wanted to check in and see if your services had come online yet. Do keep in mind that payments made directly from a bank account can take up to 2-3 business days to be processed from your bank to us, and thus be applied to your account.

You can also take a look at our support article here on Ways to Top-UpOpens in a new tab or window for more info and advice. 

We also invite you to check out our Top up during suspensionOpens in a new tab or window thread.

Let us know if you were still in need of assistance.

View reply in original post

6 REPLIES 6

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @Meagan. Welcome to the Community.

We wanted to check in and see if your services had come online yet. Do keep in mind that payments made directly from a bank account can take up to 2-3 business days to be processed from your bank to us, and thus be applied to your account.

You can also take a look at our support article here on Ways to Top-UpOpens in a new tab or window for more info and advice. 

We also invite you to check out our Top up during suspensionOpens in a new tab or window thread.

Let us know if you were still in need of assistance.

i laid for a topup when i signed up charged on my credit card and yet it says that my account is spended, this doesn’t get fixed I’m staying with Public Mobile

Anelle2001
Contributor

I’m having the Same issue!! It’s been over a week since I tried paying for my plan but it still hasn’t shown up in my Lucky account but it’s been taken out of my bank. How were you able to resolve this??

nowisek
Contributor

Hi I've registered, paid by credit card and "account is suspended". Nothing in history of payments, but money are taken from my bank account

OK but shouldn't this HUGE issue be fixed? Can you just make it so that there is no 2-3 days before the payment be processed??? This is literally unheard of!!! 

I haven’t been able to make phone calls nor receiving and sending SMS text messages. I have an IPhone 7 Plus, I’ve attempted to restart my phone, Data Roaming, Turning Airplane Mode on & off. I’m not sure what could be the problem. 
Could anyone help?