Refer a Friend to Lucky Mobile

BettyBoop
Contributor

Refer a friend does not work. I have told a lot of people how cheap lucky mobile is but stopped the referral program as I have tried it twice and my friends nor I have received no referral bonuses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @BettyBoop. Welcome to the Community!

To benefit from the referral program, simply get your friend to sign up with Lucky Mobile!

Then, your friend will need to submit our referral form within 10 days of activating their Lucky Mobile service and make their 2nd, on-time, monthly payment. Your and your friends referral offers will then be verified to ensure the eligibility regulations were followed. 

Both you and your friend must be active Lucky Mobile customers and meet all of the requirements as indicated in the offer details.

See Refer-A-FriendOpens in a new tab or window to view full details including How to View your Offer.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

View reply in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Hey there @BettyBoop. Welcome to the Community!

To benefit from the referral program, simply get your friend to sign up with Lucky Mobile!

Then, your friend will need to submit our referral form within 10 days of activating their Lucky Mobile service and make their 2nd, on-time, monthly payment. Your and your friends referral offers will then be verified to ensure the eligibility regulations were followed. 

Both you and your friend must be active Lucky Mobile customers and meet all of the requirements as indicated in the offer details.

See Refer-A-FriendOpens in a new tab or window to view full details including How to View your Offer.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

RunUnicornRun
Contributor III

Yes, I referred a friend to Lucky Mobile, and we both got $5/month off for 10 months. I didn't have to do anything, but I believe the friend had to do something extra. We had to wait about 3 months before the discount was applied.

rslade
Contributor III

When my baby brother put me onto Lucky Mobile, they had a "refer a friend" promotion, which I alluded to earlier. It provides a discount for both the referring and referred friends. A couple of days after I started all this hassle with Lucky's support, and started publicly posting about it, I got an email saying that my Refer-A-Friend submission was not successful, despite all the information submitted being correct and within the terms of the promotion.

Shotrock
Contributor

Do referrals exist I sent one in months ago and it seems to be a scam on Lucky Mobiles part

This has all been done months ago and after 2 phone calls and having to wait to talk to to clueless rude LM people who had no Idea about a referral program I have given up on it and will not refer anyone else  Also the referral I sent in is not changing their carrier and I will be doing the same. Stop fooling the people with your scams

I have the same issue going on now and getting stonewalled as to what stage my referral is at as they no Idea on how to tell me that

Hi there,I referred my friend to Lucky Mobile Last December and till now my friend and I didn’t  get the $50 off 

mustanggirl
Contributor

Yes they actually do I referred somebody and I'm getting the $5 off per month

How to refer a friend

Brittany Jenkins

I was invited to Lucky in June 2022 and at the same month I invited my friend. So I should receive $10 per month, and my friends $5. I called multiple times to support, and spend a lot of time on phone, but after 7 months my requests are still pending. I got tickets number about this issue, and today had a just one call from escalation team, but couldn't speak. On the evening I requested a call from support, and they couldn't tell anything, just read the note, that the escalation team called me FIVE times. It's sucks. Why do they promote such loyalty and after I need to persist to get my bonuses? And then lied, that called a bunch of times. 

Not able to claim my friend referral

Hello 

I tried to refer lucky mobile to my friend, however the link is not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Chayan Maji

So what happens to the referral credit if I submitted the phone number Lucky provided me, and then ported my own cell number. I am not seeing anything under pending on the mobile app.

According to the program rules:

Because both you and your friend must remain active and in good standing for a minimum of 30 days after the referral is complete, no eligibility checks or confirmations will take place for a minimum of 30 days after the referral has been submitted.

Until then, all referrals will be noted as “Pending” in your dashboard.

Does it apply $5 off to your bill is credit every month? Or does it accumulate in your account first?