How do I change my billing address?

AngerIncarnate89
Contributor

The inattentive saleswoman at Walmart put my billing address down wrong. I would like to correct this. Plz help hombres.

58 REPLIES 58

How can I change my address

Hi there @Gloria.

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community and thanks for your post.

We're happy to look into this request, and have sent you a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Thank you.

done !

i just want to change my area cuz i just moved to a different house 

Hi there @Emmanuel mhozya ,

We're happy to look into this request, and have sent you a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Thank you.

robynette
Contributor

Can someone contact me with how to change my billing address ? Thanks!

Hi there @robynette ,

Thank you.

Hi there, need to change my billing address as it was automatically created and wrong for authentication purpose. 

Thanks

Hi there @Effective0321.

Thank you.

mg_gti
Contributor

Hi there, need to change my billing address as it was automatically created and wrong for authentication purpose. 

Thanks

TM1
Contributor

I need to change my billing address as it was automatically created when I signed up online. Please send me a PM.

Hi there @mg_gti and @TM1 ,

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community and thanks for your posts.

We're happy to look into this request, and have sent you both a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Thank you.

Hi all, I want change new adress but I don't see place change at Manage your My Account please can help me fix it. tks all.

Hi there @dathao.

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community and thanks for your posts.

We're happy to look into this request, and have sent you both a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Thank you.