"You no longer have mobile services linked to your profile"

geoff
Contributor II

So I got this message: "You no longer have mobile services linked to your profile. If a mobile service is not linked within 6 months, your My Account profile will be deleted."

IF you prepay for one year and want to login to check minutes you delete the profile? then when you try to relink the account you get an error say not available???

I have business lines with bell I am thinking I need to cancel them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @geoff. Thanks for your post.

We wanted to check in to see if you were still unable to view your profile and usage when trying to log into your Lucky Mobile My Account profile. 

The issue you describe most often happens when there's maintenance or updates being done in our back-end systems, temporarily disabling the connection between the app and your account. Once this maintenance and/or updates are completed, your profile should be visible again as normal.

Let us know if you were still in need of assistance.

View reply in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @geoff. Thanks for your post.

We wanted to check in to see if you were still unable to view your profile and usage when trying to log into your Lucky Mobile My Account profile. 

The issue you describe most often happens when there's maintenance or updates being done in our back-end systems, temporarily disabling the connection between the app and your account. Once this maintenance and/or updates are completed, your profile should be visible again as normal.

Let us know if you were still in need of assistance.

Hi please I have the same issue can you please help me to reactivate my lucky mobile account

Thanks

Gold
Contributor

Am having the same issue too

My lucky mobile account have been deactivated and deleted, I just want to say that am still using the number 

I just logged into my account yesterday to check up on it and now today it says i have no services linked to my account??

it says

You no longer have mobile services linked to your profile. If a mobile service is not linked within 6 months, your My Account profile will be deleted

Seems to have fixed itself today my account is back to normal