My plan Data Use is not showing

RDC
Contributor II

When I check my Data usage , it is only showing my bonus data usage , not my 2.5 G data that is included in my plan . It has only not shown it this monthly term . Anyone have the same problem? 

20 REPLIES 20

Hey there @Jizm  and @erwin

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts. 

We appreciate the heads up and have opened an inquiry for it to be verified. You can periodically log out of your My Account profile and make sure that your app and/or browser are updated to their latest versions before logging back in. 

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

So it's now Apr 12 2024 over four months since this thread was created and it seems the data tracking on the app and the desktop site still does not work.  I did a chat regarding another issue and mentioned this problem and they said to uninstall the app [I force stopped, cleared all storage, and then uninstalled], redownload it and funny thing...when I go into the app, it says there's an update but nothing happens when I click update.  Anyways, the app still does not track data.  My app also says "NO DATA YOU DON'T HAVE ANY DATA ON YOUR ACCOUNT AT THIS TIME...".  I do have data because I checked it with the Chat agent just minutes before.  When is this going to be fixed?  I see many other threads on the Community Forum so it's obvious this is still not fixed.  

Should I copy and paste this in each thread????

Newt
Contributor

This is the 1st time that this has happened to me as well but support has told me that I still have my normal data as well. Maybe it's an update glitch.

Hi there, @Gary63 and @Newt. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community, and thanks for letting us know.

As suggested by @LuckyMobileAntgio, we'd recommend periodically log out of your My Account profile and make sure that your app and/or browser are updated to their latest versions before logging back in. 

Let us know if you have any further questions, or see any changes to how your data is being shown.

I have the same issue . Its been almost two months for me and I still can only see the 250MB and never see the 68GB so I never know how much data I even have ... 

Hey there @ Cass2828

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

This current concern is being investigated. Once we know more, we will update the thread.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.