I have not received a $20 Dollarama gift card after 2 months of service yet. What might be a reason?

AxeL
Contributor

I have not received a $20 Dollarama gift card after 2 months of service yet. What might be a reason?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @AxeL. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

There's a number of eligibility conditions attached to the Dollarama gift card offer. To make sure, you must have:

1. Purchased a Lucky Mobile SIM card from Dollarama
  2. Activated the SIM card successfully
  3. Remain opted in to marketing preferences in order to receive text messages from Lucky Mobile
  4. Completed an initial top up for the first month
  5. Topped up within 30 days to cover the second month

If you haven't completed the two top ups within 30 days after your activation, you would not be eligible for the offer and thus would not receive the text message to redeem the gift card.

For more info, take a look at our page on Lucky Mobile SIM Cards at DollaramaOpens in a new tab or window

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

View reply in original post

7 REPLIES 7

LuckyMobileKris

Hi there, @AxeL. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community.

There's a number of eligibility conditions attached to the Dollarama gift card offer. To make sure, you must have:

3. Remain opted in to marketing preferences in order to receive text messages from Lucky Mobile

If you haven't completed the two top ups within 30 days after your activation, you would not be eligible for the offer and thus would not receive the text message to redeem the gift card.

For more info, take a look at our page on Lucky Mobile SIM Cards at DollaramaOpens in a new tab or window

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

I purchased my sim card from Dollorama,with a promotion,saying after 2 months of service I would receive a 20$ gift card for Dollorama.

Why have I not got this.

I didnot receive dollarama voucher eventhough after 2 months top up. can you please check and confirm?

I purchased two SIM cards from Dollarama.  Activated and provided all the information needed.  It has been over three months but have not received the gift card yet.  I have been calling customer service for the last 3 weeks.  Last time my case was with the escalation department.  The Manager was supposed to call me back to resolve this matter but I have not received any call or any updates.  Very frustrated with the support that I have gotten so far.  Although I am eligible, I still have not received gift cards via email or text.

Just an update to this post, still struggling to get the Dollarama gift cards.  Provided all the information and still have not received any gift cards.  Where can I complain to report this?  

Activated SIM card set up automatic top and yet after 3 months back office says not eligible. Actually this is the 2nd time, 1st was 2 yrs ago. Deceiving practices.

Despite weeks after the second top-up I am yet to receive the discount code for dollorama. 

Before this gets mentioned I have already done all of the following:

If this is not resolved I am afraid I will likely cancel my subscription.

Thanks,