Change Name associated to Phone Number

freerangecloud
Contributor II

Wondering if it's possible to change the name associated to a phone number.

As a test, I created a new account, unlinked my existing phone number from my old account, linked it to the new account and was surprised when my name and credit card information were ported over to the new account.  Is there any way of changing the name associated to a phone number (and not just the display name on the account)?

Thanks!

36 REPLIES 36

Is there any way of changing the name associated to my phone number and not just the display name on the account?

I would like info as well

Hey there @SoDone  

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community and thanks for reaching out.

We've sent you a private message with some details on how to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Can I change the name associated with my account

Hey there @Frenchie .

We've sent you a private message with some details on how to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to change the name associated to a phone number. I would like to have my wife get my phone as taking over my account. 

Thanks,

Hey there @Young ,