Change Name associated to Phone Number

freerangecloud
Contributor II

Wondering if it's possible to change the name associated to a phone number.

As a test, I created a new account, unlinked my existing phone number from my old account, linked it to the new account and was surprised when my name and credit card information were ported over to the new account.  Is there any way of changing the name associated to a phone number (and not just the display name on the account)?

Thanks!

36 REPLIES 36

Hey there @Ahmed.

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

We've sent you a private message with some details to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Hello,

How can I change the ownership(name) of my number

Hey there @kaysar ,

We've sent you a private message with some details to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

Thanks.

I've seen this question posted before and all replies have been a private inbox from Lucky. I'm looking to change the name of ownership on the account/number, not the profile/display name.

Thank you!

Hey there @SLaRosa ,

Thanks.

hey i also want to change my name associated with my  billing i want to add my last name aslo as i am not able to apply my  credit card until i change my name 

Hey there @mkg ,

Thanks.

I was wondering if it is possible to change the name on my file. 

Good afternoon @Pardeep,

Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community and thanks for reaching out.

We've sent you a private message with some details on how to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

- Patricia

I am Wondering whether it's possible to change the name associated to a phone number.

thanks

Good morning @Negar.

We've sent you a private message with some details on how to complete your request. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

jf_misc
Contributor

Hello, please advise on how I can change the name associated to a phone number, the caller ID that people will see when I call.  Thanks.

Good morning @jf_misc ,

dataisfun
Contributor

Hi, I would also like to transfer name/ownership of my account. Thanks.

Hey there @dataisfun ,