Can I get a refund?

sensei_mike
Contributor

Hi Guys, 

Less than 24 hours ago, I topped up my phone number but it turns out I didn't need the top up after all. I haven't used any amount of the topup. Who can I speak to about getting a refund?

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey @sensei_mike,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, Prepaid funds are non-refundable.

View reply in original post

LuckyDRock
Community Manager

Hi there @KJolly  Thanks for your post.

You are correct. As detailed in the Terms of ServiceOpens in a new tab or window point 30 - Funds added to your account are non-refundable.

View reply in original post

30 REPLIES 30

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey @sensei_mike,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, Prepaid funds are non-refundable.

Awww bummer....

MAMIKOHAYASHI
Contributor

This month, my account was charged twice. I’d like to receive a refund. Please check my account.

I am disgusted to find out that after using Lucky Mobile for quite awhile and  having a credit in my account

That when I had to stop using Lucky that this Mobile company has the right to keep my credit and the billing date is 7 days away.. Before next charge..

You have no right to keep my money.

Never top up past what your original intent to pay is ..

Not Happy with this company 

LuckyDRock
Community Manager

Hi there @KJolly  Thanks for your post.

You are correct. As detailed in the Terms of ServiceOpens in a new tab or window point 30 - Funds added to your account are non-refundable.

To use the extra $ 25 wait until last month of service and cancel top up before the last month and the extra $25 will cover that last payment. Just like renting .. first and last month is payed.

Please tell customers and your team members/boss that by cancelling their automatic top up before their last month, that extra money will be used if it is enough for the monthly payment. There is a post Nov or Dec 2021 where someone is doing just that because they had payment delays.

Suggestion...To use the extra $ 25 wait until last month of service and cancel top up before the last month and the extra $25 will cover that last payment. Just like renting .. first and last month is payed.

Another way to get nonrefundable money back is to put 1or more months in topup cards and then cancel the auto topup and then reinstate it. Can you temporarily suspend auto topup without filling out info again? Please pass this on to your team members and customers. Thank you

I made a same top-up twice due to technological glitch . How can I get refund?

I have over paid my monthly fees.... instead of paying 15 i topped up 25. can i have a refund?

I switched my plan to lower one from $45 plan so figured like most companies my account would be adjusted since it was a just few day after I paid the $45.But no luckymobile doesn't do that.I asked agent to send me the link where I can see it for myself that they don't do account adjustment but they couldn't provide me with it!How can you have a policy and not have it in writing?I have 3 account I think ill be switching providers

Hi how can I get my money back as I need it back right now

I have a balance in my account.  If I change providers and close my account, do I get this refunded?  Would I also get a pro-rated refund on what I paid for the current month?