My plan Data Use is not showing

RDC
Contributor II

When I check my Data usage , it is only showing my bonus data usage , not my 2.5 G data that is included in my plan . It has only not shown it this monthly term . Anyone have the same problem? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @RDC

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

This is perfectly normal. When looking at your My Account Usage, you will see your data bundles separately. If you have data in your plan and a bonus data reward, once one bundle is all used up the other will show. 

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

View reply in original post

RDC
Contributor II

So today , I found out from customer support that my 2.5 GB data usage chart will not show up until all of my bonus data charts are used up , then my 2.5 data from my plan will kick in .

View reply in original post

20 REPLIES 20

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @RDC

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

This is perfectly normal. When looking at your My Account Usage, you will see your data bundles separately. If you have data in your plan and a bonus data reward, once one bundle is all used up the other will show. 

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

I will see what happens , right now it is just showing my 3 add on data , not the data from my plan . Thanks 

RDC
Contributor II

So today , I found out from customer support that my 2.5 GB data usage chart will not show up until all of my bonus data charts are used up , then my 2.5 data from my plan will kick in .

I just brought the 1 Gb + 2 Gb top up bonus plan today but the top up bonus data isn't showing up in the app. When I activated my sim card I enabled the top up bonus and it also shows that I did in the app. However when I go into my data usage it only shows that I have 1gb available.

MK4753
Regular Contributor II

Hey Kjws,

Online activations take some time to register and show the Auto Top-Up bonus. Give it a week and if it still doesnt show, just cancel the Auto Top-Up from the app and after restarting the app, sign up again. You will see the bonus after few days. That's how I did mine.

Can someone from Lucky Mobile actually confirm this? Both my husband and I are on Lucky with auto top-up but neither of us see the data bonus in the data usage tab in the app. How long would it take before the bonus data appears?

Hi there, @gysw. Welcome to the Lucky Mobile Community, and thank you for your post.

As said by @LuckyMobileAntgio earlier in this thread, the additional data from your auto top-up will not appear under your data usage tab until you've gone through what is already included in your plan.

If you happen to go through what's included in your plan (1GB, 2GB, 4GB, etc.) and you're still unable to see the auto top-up bonus data, please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further.

RDC
Contributor II

I can confirm this:

My Usage never did show up in the chart , but I was using my bonus data , so I had the bonus data , It just never showed in my chart . It finally fixed itself when the following billing term for the next month started . All my new charts showed up in the usage . I am guessing it doesn’t show the first month when you added the bonus data . 

Thanks. I ran out of data this weekend according to the text message. The usage tab in the Mobile App still didn't show bonus data. I just had a live chat session with Lucky and they added it but it shows up as 2GB bonus of 3G data. Not sure if I have to contact them again to get this corrected or if it will self-rectify in the next billing cycle.

RDC
Contributor II

Yes , that is exactly what I had going on . It never showed my usage chart and I got a warning that I used up my data , but I got a Lucky Rep that verified that I still had data and was using it . It fixed itself after the next billing cycle . 

I've been pleased to see the 6 and 12 months data rewards in "my usage" page but the 512MB automatic top-up bonus disappeared even if it's on the "overview" page.

Do I benefit from

512MB from my plan + 250MB (6mo reward) + 750 MB (12mo reward) + 512MB (Auto top-up) = 2.024GB

or

512MB from my plan + 250 + 750 = 1.512GB

?

Do you have an explanation?

i got a message saying my monthly plan doesn’t include data. i paid my bill and it says it was revived. what changed? how do i get data? i’ve been with lucky for a long while now

Jizm
Contributor

Hello. I have used up all my bonus data a week ago and my 75gb plan kicked in. I could view how much data I was using on my plan for two weeks. Now it’s gone and I can only see the bonus data usage which was used up already. Where can I view how much data I have left . As I know I have lots left . Thank you 

erwin
Contributor

Same here, only the bonuses are showing. Main data usage doesnt.