Funds in account not being used?

actingwizard
Contributor

Hi there 

I have more than enough funds in my account to cover my monthly plan but for some reason Lucky keeps billing my credit card as a top up? Why? 

3 REPLIES 3

PrivacyIsIllusion
Contributor II

Funds are being used, just that lucky isnt stopping the auto topup 😛

Because thats how Lucky's auto topup configured to work. Its not smart to stop auto topup if the user has enough balance.

If you don't care about the auto topup bonus data 500mb (or more in some cases), simply deactivate the auto topup through app or self serve account.

If you do care about the data bonus, you may reduce you monthly topup to the lowest possible amount. Lucky is funny in this too. Some time it allows low of $10 some time $15 and some time it wont allow you to drop below your plan.

TIP1: Try app and self serve, they may have different minimums.

TIP2: Try deactivating you current auto topup and then try TIP 1.

Aquarius22
Contributor

How do I pay my monthly fee with my account balance?

Hello 🙂

I currently am on a monthly plan, and I have auto top-up set up as I appreciate the extra data.

As the auto top-up is set at round numbers ($30) and I have had it as slightly higher than the plan requires ($27), I have built up a small balance with the remainder.

I would like to put this balance towards paying my monthly plan so it doesn't go to waste. If I were to reduce the top-up amount (eg. $25) to slightly below my plan fee, would the remainder owing on the plan (eg. -$2) be taken from my balance?

Thank you in advance!