Dollarama $20 giftcard?

Moe42
Contributor II

Do you still get a Dollarama $20 gift card when you buy a sim card from there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Take a look at the Lucky Mobile SIM cards at DollaramaOpens in a new tab or windowwebpage above, under frequently asked questions you'll see the list of criteria to be met in order to receive the gift card.

View reply in original post

10 REPLIES 10

LuckyMobileAntgio

Hey there @Moe42,

We're happy to say that the promotion is still ongoing.

For more details, we invite you to visit our Lucky Mobile SIM cards at Dollarama webpage.

Ok never received giftcard yet.

Take a look at the Lucky Mobile SIM cards at DollaramaOpens in a new tab or windowwebpage above, under frequently asked questions you'll see the list of criteria to be met in order to receive the gift card.

I purchased my SIM card at Dollarama and noticed there was advertisement and perk for using lucky and getting a dollar am I gift card. I inquired about this to the gentleman who was helping me for the initial setup of my SIM card however he did not know much about this topic does anybody know something that could help me understand?

I purchased the Sim card at Dollarama and was told about the $20 gift card but didn't get it. How was I supposed to get the $20 gift card? I'm confused about this.

i did a top-up 2 days after i got a message my account was suspended and it's been 3 days since i have done the top-up and i haven't gotten any message about my gift card

Hi Team,

I purchased this new sim from dollarama as i was looking for monthly low value plan.

It says that once you top up for 2nd month you get a text with dollarama voucher code.

Is this promotion still available?

Today in the morning I received the code and the pin , I went to a Dollarama and the clerk said it was a fraud, that Dollarama gives nothing. What should I do?

Same boat….says balance is zero

Don’t put your hope…it’s my 4th month on auto top up and they say I didn’t meet the requirements